Fraser Ross, Director of Operations – Gardium UK
“Protecting Colleagues & Clients – Your Responsibility”
A summary how of new legislation and current threats will change the way you need to think about security and what can be done to maximise safety for your organisation.
- Is security on your boardroom agenda?
- Protective services – what do they include?
- Martyn’s Law (Protection of Premises Bill)
- Preventing and managing violence and aggression
- Is first aid training fit for purpose?
Anthony Bennett, Motivational & Inspirational Speaker
“Miracle Man – A Story of Resilience and Team Work”
Anthony is an inspirational ex-patient of Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital and is going to share his story of resilience and the power of teamwork and how a positive mindset helped him on his road to recovery following a near death experience.
The impact of self-challenge – saying yes to opportunities and being the best you can be.
- It takes a team – why success is nearly always down to your team.
- Resilience and the power of a positive mental attitude.
- Learning from setbacks and keep a positive mindset and maintaining motivation.
- Yin and Yang – How negative times can result in positive outcomes that help us persevere.